One of the most recent players in the online STD dating market is MeetPositives.com. This website, which was only launched in 2014, attempts to alter how people view sexually transmitted illnesses. The website places emphasis on the idea that those who have an STD don’t need to have “the conversation” because they already understand each other after going through the phase. The website is open to anyone who is affected and is not just for those with certain STDs.
It’s straightforward and fast to sign up for MeetPositives membership. All you have to do is input your sex, your search criteria, and any STDs you may have. Additionally, the website logs your location, which is used to create matches automatically. When it comes to manual searches that other website users conduct, this information is equally crucial. After completing this, you could be asked to submit more information about your preferences and interests. The procedure is quite straightforward and won’t take a lot of time.
- It is crucial to keep in mind that this website is presently in beta testing and that its creators may decide to make significant changes in the future before signing up. Therefore, any feature that is now offered on the site might or might not be added to the finished product. Here are some of the standout website features that can facilitate some incredible connections for you.
- Process for creating a profile is free and easy.
- There are countless enlightening blogs on herpes and other STDs.
- A respectable membership base made up of individuals from all over the world, especially Americans.
- The website is open to users from the UK, Mexico, Ireland, Germany, and Canada and accepts both gays and heterosexuals.
- More sophisticated search possibilities for folks trying to connect with others who share their interests.
- Advanced assistance services in addition to a special help center that attempts to dispel all myths surrounding STDs.
- Check out the member tales to discover how they overcame all obstacles to achieve success.
- Find out how to stay safe when dating online if you have a sexually transmitted virus.
Although the website has an upgrade option, it is important to note that the site is giving the first 10,000 customers 3 months of free premium membership. This might be viewed as a promotion that is only available on the website for a brief period of time. We advise you to take advantage of this unique offer and sign up for the site to receive all of its advantages.
MeetPositives.com is the face of contemporary STD dating and is nicer and more user-friendly than the majority of the dominant websites from the past. Although the website cannot compete with market giants like PositiveSingles.com in terms of features or subscriber numbers, it is undoubtedly gaining momentum and working to stand out in the fiercely competitive market.
The website includes a respectable number of features and has a separate mobile edition that is, according to the website, optimized for a wide range of platforms and devices. Although the site is user interface and general design language are very gorgeous, the privacy component is lacking. It is not a bad alternative, and we anticipate this dating service to expand in the future, given that it is free to enroll and use for the first 10,000 people.